[XeTeX] Res: Res: Special characters: how to handle cleanly

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Sun May 25 18:00:24 CEST 2008

I'm finishing a document class that is compatible both with LaTeX and XeLaTeX, so the users have the choice of using the one that better suits their needs and preferences.

I use macros like \AA and they work fine under XeLaTeX too, provided that xltxtra package is also loaded. However, if your users may use a lot of math with a free choice of fonts, maybe XeTeX will not suit your requirements.

In my case, XeTeX is the ideal because I have few math code and I have to typeset text in multiple languages, but your mileage may vary.

Flavio Costa

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/