[XeTeX] upgrading Latin Modern fonts

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Fri May 23 07:24:31 CEST 2008

On  22 May, 2008, at 07:32, Alex Hamann wrote:

> Did gwtex or mactex also install the lm fonts I see in my  font
> book.app and is the latter linked to fonts installed inside the tex
> trees?

This is what I can answer: i-Installer installed the Latin Modern
fonts you see in /Library/Fonts/Latin Modern/; also, there were an i-
Package to install the TeX Gyre fonts, in /Library/Fonts/ as well.

Font Book.app doesn't see the fonts you have in your texmf trees, but
just in Mac's Fonts folders: ~/Library/Fonts/, /Library/Fonts/, /
System/Library/Fonts/, in the Network Fonts folder (if any) and OS 9
System Folder/Fonts (if any).

Best,

Axel