[XeTeX] Content-Type in XeTeX Digest

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed May 21 23:57:54 CEST 2008

    > The original message is fine, as you can see in the archives:
    >    http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2008-May/009797.html
    > but apparently the digest isn't dealing with charsets properly.

Unfortunately I'm not aware of a way to tell mailman to do something
better with charset headers for digests, and I can't really investigate
in depth right now.  Kaja?

    >> My understanding is that pipermail at tex.org is setting those
    >> headers.

BTW, "pipermail" is just the name of the archive module (based on an
independent program of the same name).  The overall mailing list package
used on tug (and zillions of other places) is GNU mailman.

karl