[XeTeX] Res: Res: Res: Res: Res: Res: Changing font for equations

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Thu May 22 20:21:53 CEST 2008

Hi Will,

I've replaced \fontspec[SizeFeatures=]{} by \fontspec{}\fontsize and the warnings disappeared, thank you. Even though [SizeFeatures={Size=}] is not supposed to be used to set the fontsize, in fact it does and so it may be misused like I did.

What happened is that when I started using fontspec I assumed it was a replacement for at least a subset of NFSS, so I started looking for the "fontspec equivalent of \fontsize" until I got to SizeFeatures. Now I understand that the intersection between fontspec and NFSS is much smaller than I assumed it to be.

Best regards,

Flavio