[XeTeX] Res: Res: Res: Res: Res: Res: Changing font for equations

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 21 13:46:23 CEST 2008

Hi Will,

Here is a minimal example - not so "minimal" but I hope it reproduces the problem without adding much useless code. The sizing warnings can be seen here, although for some reason now it tried to scale down to 10, not to 12 as I saw in my actual document.

Yes, I'm doing SizeFeatures...! This is not "text", it's part of a logo that follows some fixed guidelines (that's why the code is a little bit weird).

Flavio