[XeTeX] Res: Res: Res: Changing font for equations

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Sun May 18 20:38:10 CEST 2008

Hi Andrew,

Just a correction: once MinionPro is installed, it works until you upgrade MiKTeX! I was not successful in migrating the installed packages from 2.6 to 2.7 so I preferred the convenience of using fontspec.

Thanks for the suggestion of using MnSymbol, it looks nice. However, I'm getting:

Error - Command `\mathdollar' already defined. \begin{document} (followed by: )
Warning - Encoding `OMS' has changed to `U' for symbol font (Occurance: "C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.7\tex\latex\mnsymbol\MnSymbol.sty")

Do you know how to get rid of these problems, particularly the error?

Flavio Costa