[XeTeX] Res: Res: Changing font for equations

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 20:17:33 CEST 2008

> There is a MinionPro package for LaTeX, but it takes a bit of effort to install,
> it's not as convenient as fontspec - I think I will have to install it to get
> Minion math now. Anyway, last time I installed it (on MiKTeX 2.6), the package
> didn't change the mathcal font, I'm note sure it provides this option.

I suppose another solution is to create an OpenType font with a proper MATH
table, since the OpenType fonts that make up the mnsymbol package do not
include such a table.

A.S.

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                         *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) com                                      *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                                                    *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                              *
*blog : http://asyropoulos.wordpress.com/                                          *