[XeTeX] [Pgf-users] TiKZ, XeTeX, semitransparent - Acrobat draws then erases

Kjell Magne Fauske kjellmf at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:40:16 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Axel E. Retif <axel.retif at mac.com> wrote:
> On  14 May, 2008, at 17:03, Till Tantau wrote:
>

>> Hello everyone,
>>

>> these problems should now be fixed in the CVS.
>
> Yes, indeed, they are! Thank you!

This may be a coincidence, but documents with a lot of PGF/TikZ code
seems to compile faster with the CVS version.

> On the other hand, trying to typeset the manual I get an error:
>
>> ! Package pgfkeys Error: I do not know the key '/tikz/const plot
>> mark left' and I am going to ignore it. Perhaps you misspelled it.
>

> and then again with
>
>> ! Package pgfkeys Error: I do not know the key '/tikz/const plot
>> mark right' and I am going to ignore it. Perhaps you misspelled it.
>

> For what I see they occur only in pgfmanual-en-tikz-matrices.tex.

I noticed the same thing. I tracked the problem to
pgfmanual-en-tikz-plots.tex. The 'const plot mark left' and 'const
plot mark right' keys are not defined anywhere  Comment out the lines
549 - 562 if you want the manual to compile (or wait until some of the
developers fixes it):

\begin{key}{/tikz/const plot mark left}
%  Just an alias for |/tikz/const plot|.
\begin{codeexample}[]
\begin{key}{/tikz/const plot mark right}
%  A variant of |/tikz/const plot| which places its mark on the right ends:
%\begin{codeexample}[]
..
%\end{key}

- Kjell Magne Fauske