[XeTeX] [Pgf-users] TiKZ, XeTeX, semitransparent - Acrobat draws then erases

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Thu May 15 13:18:18 CEST 2008

On  14 May, 2008, at 17:03, Till Tantau wrote:

> Am 09.05.2008 um 20:25 schrieb Matthew Leingang:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I had a problem with a beamer presentation typeset with xelatex and
>> viewed with the Acrobat Reader.  On one of the slides, paging to it
>> would flash the correct slide, then suddenly half of the slide would
>> disappear.  I would get a dialog saying there's an error in the PDF,
>> then another dialog giving an error code of 14.
>

> Hello everyone,
>

> these problems should now be fixed in the CVS.

Yes, indeed, they are! Thank you!

On the other hand, trying to typeset the manual I get an error:

> ! Package pgfkeys Error: I do not know the key '/tikz/const plot
> mark left' and I am going to ignore it. Perhaps you misspelled it.

and then again with

> ! Package pgfkeys Error: I do not know the key '/tikz/const plot
> mark right' and I am going to ignore it. Perhaps you misspelled it.

For what I see they occur only in pgfmanual-en-tikz-matrices.tex.

And one more thing ---I see you're preparing a XeTeX version of the
manual, but there is only the pgfmanual-xetex.cfg, not the
pgfmanual.tex nor the Makefile.

Best regards and thank you again.

Axel