[XeTeX] Footnote mark not superscript

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 03:14:57 CEST 2008

On 15/05/2008, at 1:02 AM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 14.05.2008 um 16:18 schrieb Kirk Lowery:
>
>> As an experiment, I tried both Hoefler Text and plain Palatino. Both
>> formatted as expected with superscripts. So the issue is with
>> Palatino
>> Linotype.
>
> The same here ...

Not with me, but I'm probably using an old version of Palation
Linotype (Version 1.40) that I filched from a Windows 2000 box (IIRC)
for testing purposes once; I get the real superscript.

If your other fonts work fine, though, I'll have to assume that it is
a font problem on your end, so I'm afraid I can't really help...

Cheers,
Will