[XeTeX] Res: Res: Minion Pro and Japanese text

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon May 5 12:02:08 CEST 2008

Am 05.05.2008 um 10:24 schrieb Atsuhito Kohda:

> Is there any commonly known evidence that these fonts are
> free enough so we can freely use them with XeTeX?

Their license says in short it's allowed to use them for preview and
it's allowed to embed them in a document. Details can be obtained
from http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/legal/index.html.

It's probably not allowed to distribute and to alter them or make
money with them.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on
top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of
things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible
concentration.
				– Donald Knuth