[XeTeX] Configuring kile to use xelatex

Ján Zahornadský yankyo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:08:43 CET 2008

I think this is just a Kile configuration issue. Actually the whole
process of "integrating" the XeLaTex into Kile for me was adding one
button, which moreover was copied from pdflatex tool and changed the
binary name ;-)

Configure Kile -> tools -> new -> create some name -> behaviour like
pdflatex -> change command into "xelatex"