[XeTeX] CJK & fontspec

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 16:58:57 CET 2008

Hey Will,

Yes, I experienced some issues with the vertical
typesetting of Japanese using the
'Vertical=RotatedGlyphs' option (which didn't work). I
updated to xetex 0.997 and use 'RawFeature=vrt2' or
something similar (I don't remember 100% and the stuff
is on another computer to which I don't have access
temporarily). The situation seems to be that the
'Vertical=RotatedGlyphs' option is nor reliable on
linux, but maybe similarly unreliable on other OS.

If required, I can tell more next week.

Regards,
Wilfred van Rooijen