[XeTeX] Porting XeTeX

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 12:48:51 CET 2008

>Is it terribly important that this run on Plan 9?  If not, I'd just runXeTeX on >a supported system.  It was only recently that XeTeX was madeto run on Windows, >the most popular operating system on Earth, and itstill isn't really supported, >to my knowledge.  Plan 9 support could bea ways off.
Jeremiah,

Although, I am not using Plan 9, I do believe it is far better than the
most popular operating system on Earth (but not on Mars:-). And  of
course I believe that many Windows users could easily install some flavor
of Unix to be able to use XeTeX, just like the original poster could do, but obviously this is not the point.

Kind regards,
A.S.

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                         *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) com                                      *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                                                    *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                              *
*blog : http://asyropoulos.wordpress.com/                                          *

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;