[XeTeX] Trouble with the latest svn version

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Fri Mar 7 20:07:27 CET 2008

I used 'svn checkout' to get the most recent build of XeTeX from the svn repository. For the first time I had trouble with ./build-xetex. I am getting these errors:

checking size of char... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (char)
See `config.log' for more details.
configure: error: ../../../texk/xdvipdfmx/configure failed for xdvipdfmx
configure: error: ../../../texk/configure failed for texk
### configure script appears to have failed

What do do now??

By the way, I could not find a config.log file.

Thank you for any assistance...

Stephen Moye