[XeTeX] newcommand with optional arguments

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 10:48:59 CET 2008

Hi Sven,

See <http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=atsigns>.

> I still do not understand the individual commands, but I see the
> complete code you send works well and may be universally used.
>
> Sorry for my confusion, I'll try to read some TeX reference to find
> out what those Commands, @'s nTF's and so on mean.

The @nTF suffix is just so I can tell that the command takes a normal
braced argument (n) and then executes either true (T) or false (F).
You can call the command anything you like - my preference is for
names where one can see what the command does.
--
Morten