[XeTeX] Thesis/Report class in XeTeX

Gilles Lemagnen gilles.lemagnen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 18:19:54 CEST 2008

Hello,

The problem I have is that I am trying to use my previous LaTeX
documents, but they will not work with XeTeX.
 For example, i can not specify \chapter{Introduction}  in a .tex
file... and then use \include{Introduction} in the main tex file which
I render as pdf. Otherwise it displays an error during the Typeset process.

So how can I have one main file and different sub-sections files that
are joined together in the main file in XeTeX ?

I suspect this has something to do with the "class" I am using. e.g :
\documentclass[12pt,letterpaper]{CLASS}
My class doesn't work, and I am not good enough to dive in the .cls
file to make it compatible with XeTeX.

So, where can I find a Report/Thesis class for XeTeX?

I am new to LaTeX so i do not really understand everything I am doing,
I am already happy I made it to work :D
but I am looking forward to hearing from you guys. My report is due in
two weeks :-S .

Regards,

Gilles