[XeTeX] Res: overriding \addfontfeatures

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jun 4 16:37:26 CEST 2008

Hi Will,

Unfortunately the only OpenType fonts with oldstyle figures I have are Minion Pro and Myriad Pro, both from Adobe, so I cannot tell if the problem is in XeTeX or in the fonts.

So I tried:
\newfontfamily\linecounterfont[Numbers={OldStyle}]{Minion Pro}
\newcommand{\linecounter}[1]{{\linecounterfont (#1)}}

It works nicely, clean and easy workaround. Thank you very much and good luck!

Flavio