[XeTeX] problem with font loading

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 10:18:44 CEST 2008

> Just started with Xetex. It seems my fontspec isn't behaving the way
> it should. Anyone knows what that means?
>
> Font EU1/lmr/m/n/10=[lmroman10-regular] at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM)
> file or installed font not found.

It means exactly what it says! However, since such questions are posed quite
frequently, I think we need something like a FAQ or something similar. On the
other hand, it makes no harm to do a web search before asking something
other may have already asked before.

A.S.

Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece