[XeTeX] Fwd: fontspec question on windows

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 14:44:44 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've got a request below that I'm rather ignorant about. (I stopped
using Windows a while back, so I can't really test XeTeX-related stuff
on Windows very easily.) Apparently XeTeX can't load fonts under
Windows when they've got names than involve certain UTF-8 characters?!

Can anyone either confirm this problem or let me know that something
else funny is going on here?

Many thanks,
Will

Begin forwarded message: