[XeTeX] Includegraphics and xetex

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sun Jul 6 10:40:59 CEST 2008

On 6 Jul 2008, at 9:13 am, Stefan Pohl wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I have problems displaying graphics if I use xetex.
>
> If I use \includegraphics[height=5cm, width=7cm]{graphic.png} and
> \usepackage{graphicx} the graphic is not visible.

To help us understand this, please provide a complete, minimal
example of the input you're using (it should only need a dozen lines
or so), so that others can try to reproduce the exact issue.
Eliminate extra packages, fonts, etc., to leave the simplest file
that tries to include a graphic, and fails.

Also, please specify the computer platform you're using, the kind of
TeX distribution (TeX Live? MikTeX? MacTeX? etc) and the version of
xetex. What does "xetex --version" show?

In general, \includegraphics should work, so we need to identify what
is different in your case.