[XeTeX] Fwd: [asymptote - Help] RE: XeLaTeX & inline: picture gets cropped

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jul 1 22:22:47 CEST 2008

Am 01.07.2008 um 16:38 schrieb Ulrike Fischer:

> I got one of the problematic eps and can reproduce the problem with
> latex+dvipdfmx and xelatex+xdvipdfmx (versions from miktex 2.7): the
> left side of the eps is lost in the pdf. The fbox itself has the
> correct
> size.

In Mac OS X not only the left half but also the lower third is left
out ... I see only what the first quadrant contains.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

There's something the technicians need to learn from the artists. If
it isn't aesthetically pleasing, it's probably wrong.