[XeTeX] LaTeX Beamer

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jan 28 10:49:27 CET 2008

Am 28.01.2008 um 07:29 schrieb Ulrich Groh:

> ! Package pgfsys Error: Driver file ``pgfsys-xetex.def'' not found..

There cannot be a XeTeX driver, as there is no LaTeX driver. XeTeX
just produces an XDV file. Then come (or came) either xdv2pdf (only
for Mac users) or xdvipdfmx, the new default output driver. As with
some LaTeX you need to load routines for the output driver (pdftex,
dvips, dvipdfm). For XeTeX use only support for xdvipdfmx is
available, for example as in:

	\documentclass[handout,usenames,dvipdfm]{beamer}

Another option is to set in the preamble:

   \def\pgfsysdriver{pgfsys-dvipdfm.def}
   \usepackage{tikz}

which I don't remember having used ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

A lot of us are working harder than we want, at things we don't like
to do. Why? ...In order to afford the sort of existence we don't care
to live.
				– Bradford Angier