[XeTeX] Jump symbol in latex

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 16:43:22 CET 2008

>   No, the correct Unicode characters are U+27E6 MATHEMATICAL LEFT WHITE
> SQUARE BRACKET and U+27E7 MATHEMATICAL RIGHT WHITE SQUARE BRACKET; but
> except for STIX, I doubt many fonts will have them, and it's probably
> better to stick to the traditional way of input characters, using TeX
> control sequences and ad hoc fonts.

Both Cambria Math and Asana Math include these symbols as well as large
variants of them. And also, one can access them with the commands \lBrack
and \rBrack when using the unicode-math package.

A.S.

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                         *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) com                                      *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                                                    *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                              *
*blog : http://asyropoulos.wordpress.com/                                          *