[XeTeX] Opentype fonts with vrt2 + linux

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 23:54:53 CET 2008

On Jan 13, 2008 11:12 PM, Wilfred van Rooijen wrote:

> Apostolos suggested that I make a linux binary
> available of the latest xetex from SVN.

We keep the XeTeX binaries here if anyone needs them:
    http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/bin/xetex/
(mostly SVN version 543, but I can update it to 548 if needed; for
xdvipdkmx I need to remember how to build it first before being able
to update it)

But it's really only the binary. I guess that one might still need
other files from SVN to get some new functionality in XeLaTeX, so I'm
not sure if it really helps anyone.

Mojca