[XeTeX] PGF and XeTeX

Florian Grammel grammel at gmx.net
Tue Jan 8 08:31:58 CET 2008

Using

xelatex -output-driver=xdvipdfmx FILENAME

(or changing the xelatex-engine file for TeXShop respectively) does
the trick.

The up-to-date version 1.18 of pgf is supposed to choose the driver
automatically

> Change log:
>

>         Version 1.18:
>         - Added automatic driver selection for xetex

, but that doesn't work for me here. If you are experiencing the same
problem, we should try and report it as a bug.

Best regards,
Florian.