[XeTeX] Macro file created by Texshop

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jan 6 09:23:27 CET 2008

On Jan 6, 2008, at 2:08 AM, Yaniv Hollander wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm using Texshop on Mac os. I need to know in what library on my
> Mac does Texshop save the macro file?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Yaniv                       Hollander
> yaniv.hollander at gmail.com

Howdy,

If you are talking about the file that contains the items under the
Macros Menu, the file is ~/Library/TeXShop/Macros/Macros_Latex.plist
where ~ is your Home directory. Other files used by TeXShop are in
other sub-directories of ~/Library/TeXShop/ also. Deleting any one of
those sub-directories and resarting TeXShop will re-generate the
default version of that sub-directory.

Incidentally, TeXShop's Preference file is ~/Library/Preferences/
TeXShop.plist.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)