[XeTeX] XeTeX, Persian, Page Numbers, Footnote Numbers

Ali Majdzadeh ali.majdzadeh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 12:11:42 CET 2008

Hello All
With the help of Mostafa and many others, many of the Persian typesetting
issues solved, thank you all. I will try to frequently ask those left issues
in order to arrive at a total solution. For now, does anybody know, how to
reformat headers and footers so that they become Persian-compatible?
I think the problem is just about right-to-left and left-to-right issues,
but I don't know how to fix it.

Kind Regards
Ali