[XeTeX] png output?

Moritz Angermann moritz.angermann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:56:13 CET 2008

Hi Martin,

I've tried ghostscript within ImageMagicks convert, the results are
far better but it is very very slow too.

kindest regards,
 Moritz

On 2/19/08, Martin Schröder <martin at oneiros.de> wrote:
> 2008/2/19, Moritz Angermann <moritz.angermann at gmail.com>:
> > I'm looking for a cross platform solution, where cross platform means
> > OS X, Linux, Windows. I tried the xelatex->pngtoppm->ppmpng path but
> > the result left quite a bit to be desired.
>
> Use ghostscript to render the pdf generated by XeTeX to png. convert
> does the same.
>
> Best
>    Martin

--------------- One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish ----------------
Moritz Angermann \ moritz.angermann\gmail.com
Barerstraße 35 \ M:+49 (0) 176 24 81 59 42 / H:+49 (0) 89 12 13 83 56
80799 Munich \  http://www.lunatic-bumblebee.com