[XeTeX] Where to Start (or LaTeX for theologians)

Charles de Miramon cmiramon at kde-france.org
Mon Feb 18 17:19:38 CET 2008

Erwin Ochsenmeier wrote:

> For those interested I have started a blog on using
> LaTeX in Theology (http://theotex.blogspot.com/). The
> blog is still a work in progress. Since I am not a
> LaTeX expert, any correction is welcome.

Maybe add a review of LyX. LyX is a MsWord like opensource crossplatform
frontend to LaTeX and makes the learning curve to LaTeX much smoother. Lyx
format and editor is unicode proof and export of xelatex code will happen
at some time.

Maarten Wisse edit a theologian e-review ars disputandi with a LaTeX
workflow.

Hietanen Mika, Paul's Argumentation In Galatians
A Pragma-Dialectical Analysis
Continuum International Publishing Group Ltd. (United Kingdom), 2007 was
entirely done in LaTeX and I have adapted for him the jurabib bst files to
mirror the weird T&T Clark citation styles. If somebody is interested, I
could package the stuff.

Cheers,
Charles

--