[XeTeX] Stack exceeded in XeTeX

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 8 18:00:01 CET 2008

Yes, it's certainly weird - I thought I must be doing something completely
wrong until I discovered that Sumatra displayed the graphics perfectly.  It
even does that when I call up a file in Acrobat, extract the page with the
graphic on it, and then call up the extracted page in Sumatra:  so although
Acrobat is incapable of interpreting the graphics information, it is all
there and safely preserved (by Acrobat) in its exported page.  This is the
first thing I shall ask St Peter about when I get to the Pearly Gates (no
doubt that's as far as I will get...)

Best

John