[XeTeX] Conflict between xunicode and fontspec?

Julien ÉLIE iulius at via.ecp.fr
Wed Feb 6 22:21:18 CET 2008

Hi Arthur,

> instead, it is quite legitimate for
> Polyglossia-French to require users to type the exclamation marks just
> after the last word with no space

Do you mean that I would have to write "Ah bon?" *only* when I use XeLaTeX?
And "Ah bon ?" (with 0x00A0) for my mails, news articles, Word documents,
scripts, etc.  It would be a nightmare to have to think about the system
on which I write, especially for people who have automatic reflexes to
correctly write the French language!

--
Julien ÉLIE

« -- Essayons d'interroger ce garde habilement sans éveiller ses soupçons...
  -- Hep ! Où est enfermé Assurancetourix ? » (Astérix)