[XeTeX] XeTeX and PDF Forms

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Feb 5 21:06:37 CET 2008

Le 5 févr. 08 à 19:36, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

> I get red outlined form fields in Adobe Reader 8.1.1. I can fill in
> the fields but not save the filed form; should I be able to do that? I
> assume the hyperref could change the outline to an underline, etc.,
> but haven't played with that.

Hi Herb,

Given you're using OS X:

- With Preview a solution would be to print the filled form to a PDF
file. It's possible you lose in this way its structure as a form,
though.

- With Adobe Reader, if it refuses indeed to save the filled form,
then printing to a file isn't an option either, since Reader doesn't
allow printing to a PDF file (the corresponding option is dimmed in
the Print dialog if I remember well).

Bruno