[XeTeX] xdvipdfmx problem with truetype font (Gill Sans)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Feb 1 12:17:14 CET 2008

Am 01.02.2008 um 11:09 schrieb Bernhard Barkow:

> \RequirePackage[no-math]{fontspec}

In the LaTeX file \usepackage is recommended.

According to my experience success depends on the „Tagesform“ – it
can vary from day to day or reboot to reboot. Today also Futura and
Optima work – I should do some real work now!

I made some simple tests with just

	%\setmainfont{Gill Sans}
	\setmainfont{GillSans}

with varying success with either xdvipdfmx or xdv2pdf. Still on
Tiger, Mac OS X 10.4.11.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

’Twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to
thank her for it.
				— W.C. Fields