[XeTeX] polyglossia on svn repo

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Fri Feb 1 10:50:48 CET 2008

Hello.

I've just tried the new Sanskrit module of Polyglossia with the
attached file. I noticed three problems:
- The Sanskrit font defined in the preamble is not automatically
loaded if I write
	\newcommand{\skt}[1]{{\begin{sanskrit}#1\end{sanskrit}}}
on the ninth line. Hence I wrote:
	\newcommand{\skt}[1]{{\begin{sanskrit}\sanskritfont#1\end{sanskrit}}}
- Sanskrit hyphenation patterns are not used, as can be seen on the PDF.
- There is an unwanted digit 1 at the beginning of the Sanskrit text.

I suppose I didn't do my test the right way. How can those problems
be solved? Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Yves