[XeTeX] Arabic Transliteration

Tilman Hannemann tilmanh at uni-bremen.de
Wed Dec 3 18:25:03 CET 2008

Hello Mohammad,

In Unicode, right and left halfring are assigned to U+02BE and U+02BF
and located in the Spacing Modified Letters area. You will need, of
course, a font which provides both, as Gentium, Linux Libertine, etc.
You can access the glyphs directly with the \char command, e.g.,
\char"02BF for ayn.

Best,

Tilman