[XeTeX] Please help me with \XeTeXinterchartoks

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Tue Dec 2 13:09:26 CET 2008

Dear, David. Thanks for helping me.

Dear. Jonathan. Thanks a lot for your answer. I could not find anything to
learn more about this feature of XeTeX, there has been only XeTeX refercene
written by Will, but it does not say too much. I also wanted to look at
xecjk package but I noticed it has been removed from CTAN. So I did not have
any resource or example.

I would like to ask a question, but I want to apologise first if it is
offensive.

Why do not you write a textbook and explain XeTeX's features? you even can
sell it.

Thanks