[XeTeX] placing and colouring a graphic

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Aug 22 14:44:21 CEST 2008

Am 22.08.2008 um 13:35 schrieb William Adams:

> <use  "ADA006-LVL1-MA-BL.TIF" >

The TIF format is not supported by dvipdfm. Use PNG! (There is
convert from ImageMagick, for example.)

Here are two lines from an example LaTeX file I use to work with
latex, pdflatex, and xelatex on quite the same contents:

%    \DeclareGraphicsExtensions{.pdf,.png,.jpeg,.bmp}			% formats
with xdvipdfmx
%    \DeclareGraphicsExtensions{.mac,.pict,.psd,.sgi,.tga,.tif,.gif}
% additionally with xdv2pdf

--
Greetings

   Pete

What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software
'releases.'  Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of
designers and quality assurance people in its wake.