[XeTeX] Conflict between fontspec and termcal

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 15:49:49 CEST 2008

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:14:08 +0200, Alan Munn wrote:

> Thanks, Morten.  That did indeed fix the problem.

Good to hear!

> Will the newer version of calc be released with
> TeXLive 2008?

Unfortunately, no.

We are preparing a LaTeX release but when it will be out I cannot say yet.
However, there are at least two pieces of good news.
   1) From now on, TeXLive can be updated easily.
   2) We within the LaTeX Team are going to change the way releases are
made and how users may access the files. We hope the change will be an
improvement over the current situation.

Cheers,
--
Morten