[XeTeX] unicode-math package and Free Maths Fonts

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Sun Aug 17 11:57:26 CEST 2008

I have been using Unicode-math package for a while and it is magnificent
(thanks to Will Robertson).

Are there any plans for the official release of unicode-math package so that
it will be included in TL08?

And are there any good maths font (either free or commercial) that I can use
except Cambria Math?

Also it seems that unicode-math package does not redefine minus sign and
fraction line and if it does, it uses the TeX font instead the actual
unicode font, is there a way that I can define these so they will be
typesetted with the unicode maths font and not with the TeX font?

Thanks

--
"I hope to die ___ _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.", 0--,| /OOOOOOO\