[XeTeX] problem with hyphenchar and scrartcl

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 20:48:37 CEST 2008

On 16/08/2008, at 10:33 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> note that xltxtra.sty, ifxetex.sty, graphics.cfg, fontspec.sty,
> xkeyval.sty, xkeyval.tex (I hand changed this to the updated one to
> eliminate the \@nil problem) and eu1enc.def are all LATER versions
> than the ones in you list. This is with the MacTeX 2008 version just
> before the last one that Dick released which included the xkeyval.tex
> fix.

My beta MacTeX2008 is a little bit old :) I was hoping tlmgr would
keep things up to date; I only just changed the repository location to
the official /2008 area but my XeTeX packages don't seem to be
updating yet.

Anyway, thanks for the confirmation that things work for you, too.
Takes the pressure off to know that there was a bug but I've already
fixed it.

Cheers,
Will