[XeTeX] New bidi problem

Mehdi Omidali mehdioa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 18:21:28 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,
I have translated "The not so short introduction to Latex2e" to farsi by using
arabxetex. With the previous bidi it worked very well and after I installed
texlive2008test, a problem appeared. Then I used the previous bidi and the
problem disappeared. So I tried to understand which part of the new bidi makes
this problem and I found that after the first tabular environment in the
document the problem starts. The file is huge and complex but if somebody wants
to know the problem exactly I can post it.
Best wishes

More information about the XeTeX mailing list