[XeTeX] Slanted Latin Modern specification with fontspec

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Apr 28 13:43:33 CEST 2008

Am 28.04.2008 um 12:46 schrieb Ulrike Fischer:

> The main question is if fontspec should
> offer an special option for the slanted fonts. I for myself don't have
> much use for slanted fonts.

Unslanted variants look great in a funny context. (I think it could
also be good to emphasise a theorem: it's not so easy to read. Doing
this reading at slower speed might improve understanding and
lengthen, ahemm, extend memory.)

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

The best way to accelerate a PC is 9.8 m/s2