[XeTeX] Slanted Latin Modern specification with fontspec

Sebastián González s.gonzalez at uclouvain.be
Sun Apr 27 22:41:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am new to Xe(La)TeX and fontspec. After searching the mailing list
archives and elsewhere, I haven't figured out a way to specify slanted
fonts in fontspec. Commands such as \textrm, \textsf and \texttt work
fine, thanks to the following commands. But how can I specify "Latin
Modern Roman Slanted" so that \textsl works as well?

\setromanfont[SmallCapsFont={Latin Modern Roman Caps}]{Latin Modern
Roman}
\setsansfont{Latin Modern Sans}
\setmonofont[SmallCapsFont={Latin Modern Mono Caps}]{Latin Modern Mono}

I am using an unmodified TeX Live 2007 distribution (MacTeX-2007).

Thanks in advance !

Sebastián González

http://www.info.ucl.ac.be/~sgm/