[XeTeX] Four Initial - General Problems with files

snvv snvv101 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 05:51:51 CEST 2008

Hello Ross and thank you very much for your answers.

They should work, but probably something is wrong with my system. ps2eps
failed and therefore I was not able to reproduce your output but I am sure it
will work.

I had tried to use pdfpages to import the graphs as pdf but does not
co-operate well with xelatex.

Finally I found that I can import the pdf file in GIMP and then save the
graphs as eps (to be included as graph in the tex file).

But I need some rest before I solve the ps2eps problem since your solution is
general and robust.

Best Regards
Sotiris