[XeTeX] Four Initial - General Problems with files

snvv snvv101 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 02:37:33 CEST 2008

Sorry for the double email but I forgotten to include some files with the
problems for your reference,

Sorry again

Sotiris

--- Follow my previous mail ----

Hello
Recently I started using lattex and I have four problems.

1st. When I use the xy-pic package to produce some graphs the quality of the
graph (especially the circle) is really bad. On the other had using tex the
output is really nice either as dvi, ps or pdf.

2nd. When I type a formula (i.e $\left\{ y_{t}\right\}_{t=1}^{\infty}$ ) the
letter is not of the center of {}.

3nd. How can I use a different math character set? I have find the
\setmathrm{Minion Pro} but then i don't have bold, italics etc. I would like
something more general.

4th. How can I use the tex fonts? Now I can use all the ttf fonts but none
afm, tfm, type1 etc

I apologize if the questions are really simple, but I don't have solution even
after extensive googling and reading.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sotiris

PS. I use Linux debian sid with texlive.