[XeTeX] Upgrading XeTeX

Kyungjun Lee kjoonlee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 13:27:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

I wanted to try out development versions of XeTeX.

I use KTUGCollection2006, a TeX distro from Korea. I downloaded
binaries from the W32TeX page and replaced the existing files and
XeTeX 0.997 started working fine.

However, with TeX Live 2007, I followed the instructions on the W32TeX
page but only got errors when I ran xelatex. I've lost the log files
and I've erased TeX Live so I don't know what was wrong.

It's easier to set up TeX Live than KTUGCollection, so any pointers
would be helpful. What could I have been doing wrong? Is there a guide
for TeX Live users available?

Thanks and regards,
KJLee