[XeTeX] How to include .eps picture in XeTeX?

Joseph LEE josephlee.linux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 17:58:52 CEST 2008

Hi all

I have just tried to replace LaTeX with XeLaTeX these days, but how to
insert .eps pictures in to XeLaTeX document is such a big problem to me.
I have tried many combianation of drivers (dvipdfm, dvipdfmx) and
graphic packages(graphics, graphicx), such as folling:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\usepackage[dvipdfm]{graphics}
\begin{document}
\includegraphics{thiazole.eps}
\end{document}

But none of them works. The console reply the folling information:

Error 1 (driver return code) generating output;
file d:/temp/a3paper.pdf may not be valid.

I would like to know in XeLaTeX environment which driver is applicable
if I want to use .eps picture?

Someone said that xdv2pdf might works but I am now using Windows and TeX
Live.

Thanks a lot

Yours, Sincerely

Joseph LEE