[XeTeX] Setting PDF document information

Wesley Griffin wgriffin at fraktured.net
Tue Apr 15 14:45:14 CEST 2008

I'm attempting to set/embed the PDF document information such as
Title, Author, etc, and I cannot get it to work. I'm using TeX Live
2007 on OS X 10.5.2. Below is a simple example of attempting to use
the hyperref package with its pdfauthor and pdftitle options. I've
tried both the below and with \hypersetup and neither works.

Am I doing something wrong? I've been searching google with absolutely
no success.

Thanks,
Wes

%!TEX TS-program = xelatex
\documentclass[dvipdfmx,12pt,twoside]{report}

\usepackage[dvipdfmx,bookmarksnumbered,pdfborder={0 0
0},pdfduplex=DuplexFlipLongEdge,pdfauthor={Wesley
Griffin},pdftitle={My Own Title}]{hyperref}

\begin{document}
\title{My Own Title}
\author{Wesley Griffin}
\maketitle