[XeTeX] Re: : Re: wrong uccode of ß

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 14 12:21:55 CEST 2008

Er, the East Germans had their own agenda in this matter (note the Fraktur
in the Reichsbahn (!)  signage during the Communist era).  I was referring
to what is nowadays seen as 'best practice'.  Of course many things exist -
taxation, malaria, etc. - but we don't necessarily want to encourage them...

John